- Could Sarah Palin be President – the power of self-belief in job hunting.
- Social Media and Recruitment Consultants – help or hindrance? It’s your career, don’t blow it
- Legal blogs we think you might like
- The private lives of the rich and famous influence privacy laws – is it right to protect these fallen heroes?
- CV’s & Resumes – Your personal information, keeping it safe and accurate
Tag Cloudbanking law jobs cv e-mail head hunting interviews ip law jobs job applications job search Law law career law job; legal jobs; law jobs london; job interview; law jobs lawyer Lawyers legal career legal community legal jobs legal profile Legal recruitment linkedin networking online recruitment recruitment resume Talent management twosteps
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Blogging is seeing a huge growth globally and is extremely popular in the legal industry. There are hundreds of law blogs – many have been established for years and there are also some great newcomers. Some are focused on specific … Continue reading
The private lives of the rich and famous influence privacy laws – is it right to protect these fallen heroes?
Ok so Dominique Strauss-Kahn, former head of the IMF and French Presidential hopeful, and Sir Fred Goodwin former head of RBS are not really heroes in the traditional way but, certainly to many financiers around the world, they were figureheads. … Continue reading