- Could Sarah Palin be President – the power of self-belief in job hunting.
- Social Media and Recruitment Consultants – help or hindrance? It’s your career, don’t blow it
- Legal blogs we think you might like
- The private lives of the rich and famous influence privacy laws – is it right to protect these fallen heroes?
- CV’s & Resumes – Your personal information, keeping it safe and accurate
Tag Cloudbanking law jobs cv e-mail head hunting interviews ip law jobs job applications job search Law law career law job; legal jobs; law jobs london; job interview; law jobs lawyer Lawyers legal career legal community legal jobs legal profile Legal recruitment linkedin networking online recruitment recruitment resume Talent management twosteps
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Headhunting
I noticed the announcement a couple of weeks ago in Lawyers Weekly that Michael Cripps was leaving as General Counsel of IAG to join international law firm Clyde & Co in Shanghai. Good luck to him. There is nothing particularly … Continue reading
If you’re headhunted, it means that an employer has sought out your expertise and skills and offered you a job, usually while you are using those skills in another firm. Being headhunted can offer an enormous confidence boost, because it … Continue reading
As with any career or industry, the presentation and layout of your resume is crucial in setting yourself apart from other candidates when applying for a job. It’s the first thing that your prospective employers will look at, and thus … Continue reading
A brand new web-based talent bank has just launched, helping law firms across the globe to reduce their recruitment costs and find the right candidate quickly and easily. Twosteps is a revolutionary new organisation that uses cloud computing, digital media … Continue reading