- Could Sarah Palin be President – the power of self-belief in job hunting.
- Social Media and Recruitment Consultants – help or hindrance? It’s your career, don’t blow it
- Legal blogs we think you might like
- The private lives of the rich and famous influence privacy laws – is it right to protect these fallen heroes?
- CV’s & Resumes – Your personal information, keeping it safe and accurate
Tag Cloudbanking law jobs cv e-mail head hunting interviews ip law jobs job applications job search Law law career law job; legal jobs; law jobs london; job interview; law jobs lawyer Lawyers legal career legal community legal jobs legal profile Legal recruitment linkedin networking online recruitment recruitment resume Talent management twosteps
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Software
In today’s technological environment, misappropriations of technology in the lucrative software industry are a growing concern for copyright and intellectual property reasons. Intellectual property law, therefore, which deals with trademarks, copyrights, patents, industrial design rights and trade secrets is an … Continue reading
Professor Richard Susskind’s book, ‘The End of Lawyers?’, sparked debate over predictions that the corporate law industry is in decline. The book claims that due to technological developments and increasing standardisation, the decline of law forms and corporate legal jobs … Continue reading
A brand new web-based talent bank has just launched, helping law firms across the globe to reduce their recruitment costs and find the right candidate quickly and easily. Twosteps is a revolutionary new organisation that uses cloud computing, digital media … Continue reading